There is a lot to consider when it comes to selecting an office space for your business or organization. Choosing the right office space may seem like an overwhelming task, but it doesn’t have to be.
Are you looking to rent new office space for your business but you’re not sure where to begin? If so, here is a helpful checklist of questions to ask yourself when you’re shopping around for the perfect office space for your growing business!
Checklist For Choosing on Office Space That’s Right for Your Business
- Is the space big enough?
- Can you afford it?
- Is the location convenient for you?
- Is the location convenient for your clients?
- Is the location right for your employees/potential employees?
- Is there parking available?
- How much does parking cost?
- Is the office space located near stores (banks, post offices, daycare, etc.) and other necessary conveniences for you?
- What types of businesses and organizations occupy the other nearby office spaces?
- Are you allowed to redecorate?
- Is there a kitchen you can use?
- How hands-on is the management?
- Who is responsible for maintenance?
- Is electricity included?
- Is wifi/phone service included?
- Will you have 24/7 access to your office?
- Is there a security system set up?
- Is there room for you to expand?
- What are the leasing agreements if you have to break the lease?
- Will the office be furnished?
Looking for Office Space Near Boston, MA?
If you are located in the Boston area, consider renting office space at The Lakeside Park! Located just 12 miles from downtown Boston, our office spaces and executive suites come in a variety of sizes and layouts and offer numerous convenient amenities for the modern day business owner.
Here are just a few features and amenities we offer:
- Located at the base of Exit 39 off I-95 (128)
- Free use of the community conference room
- Connectivity providers include: Comcast and Verizon FIOS
- Well-maintained, landscaped grounds with hundreds of trees
- Evening and weekend security patrol
- Abundant parking for all tenants
- Maintenance and cleaning of all public areas
- FedEx and UPS drop boxes located on site
- Savings bank, hotel with restaurant, and daycare providers on site
- Mail delivered directly to your suite
- and much more!